Check out these great paleo dessert recipes to end your meal in a healthy way! Try The Paleo Recipe Book for more great paleo diet recipes, with over 350 recipes to enhance your paleo diet food plan!
14 fl oz unsweetened coconut milk
3 tbsp honey
¼ tsp French vanilla liquid stevia
⅛ tsp salt, scant
1. Blend everything together in blender. Add more liquid stevia for greater sweetness.
2. Pour into a greased 1-quart Pyrex casserole dish. Cover with foil and put it in a slow cooker. Fill the space around the casserole with water, up to 1 inch from the rim of the casserole. Cover the pot, set to low, and cook for 4 hours.
3. Turn off the slow cooker, remove the lid, and let the water cool till you can remove the casserole. Chill overnight before serving.
Carrot Cake (Serves 9)
6 eggs, separated
1/3 cup raw honey (or less, if desired)
1 1/2 cup cooked, pureed carrots
1 Tbs orange zest
1 Tbs orange juice (freshly squeezed)
3 cups almond flour
1. Preheat oven to 325℉.
2. Beat the egg yolks and honey together in a mixing bowl.
3. Mix in carrot puree, orange zest, orange juice concentrate, and almond flour.
4. Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until stiff. Gently fold into batter.
5. Pour batter into a 9-inch springform pan, lightly greased with coconut oil.
6. Bake for 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
7. Cool in the pan for 15 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Click here for more great paleo dessert ideas!