Paleo Dinner Recipes
Check out these great paleo dinner ideas to end your day in a healthy way! Try The Paleo Recipe Book for more great paleo diet recipes, with over 350 recipes to enhance your paleo diet food plan!
Carnitas (Serves 4)
1 lbs pork shoulder, no bone
1 tsp salt (optional)
1. Trim any large layers of fat off the pork shoulder. Cut into cubes about 1 to 2 inches.
2. Put the pork in a big skillet in a single layer. Cover with water, add the salt (optional) and put over a burner on medium-high heat. Bring water to a boil, then turn burner down to low until simmering.
3. Simmer cubes 3-4 hours. Turn cubes once during cooking.
4. Simmer until the water has completely evaporated. Continue cooking, letting the cubes brown in the fat that has collected in the bottom of the skillet until crisp.
5. Serve over salad. Add guacamole if desired.
Teriyaki Chicken (Serves 2)
1 Tbs coconut oil
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
coconut aminos (tastes like soy sauce)
1 medium yellow onion, diced
1 cup pineapple, diced
1 medium red pepper, diced
3 romaine hearts
1. Prepare all vegetables.
2. Cut chicken breasts into 1″ pieces, and season lightly with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add coconut oil.
4. Add onions and chicken and cook about 5 minutes.
5. Add splash of coconut aminos (about 2 Tbs), and continue to cook 5 minutes.
6. Add pineapple and peppers and cook until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender.
7. Serve over romaine.
Click here for more great paleo dinner ideas!