Paleo Lunch Recipes
Check out these great paleo lunch ideas to get through your day in a healthy way! Try The Paleo Recipe Book for more great paleo diet recipes, with over 350 recipes to enhance your paleo diet food plan!
Try these great paleo chicken recipes!
Fajita Chicken Salad (Serves 2)
1 Tbs coconut oil
1/2 yellow onion, diced
3/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 tsp ground cumin
2 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp sea salt (optional)
1 large bell pepper, chopped
2 medium tomatoes, diced
1 large head red leaf or romaine lettuce
Chop the onion, bell pepper, and tomatoes.
Cut chicken into 1/2″ slices.
Heat skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add coconut oil and onions. SautÈ until onions are soft and slightly translucent.
Add chicken, cumin, oregano and sea salt to the onions and continue to cook, stirring often.
When the chicken has browned, add the peppers and cook until tender.
Shred the lettuce and divide between two plates.
Top lettuce with chicken mix, tomatoes, and sliced avocado.
1. Pour broth into large saucepan and place over medium-high heat.
2. Stir in Sriracha.
3. While broth heats, dice chicken and avocade into bite-size pieces. Slice scallions, separating white and crisp green parts.
4. When broth is simmering, stir in chicken and white part of scallions. (Important: Stir the chicken in). Crush in garlic. Bring back to a simmer, set heat to low, and let simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Add soup to bowls. Divide avocado and sliced green scallion shoots among bowls.
Click here for more great paleo lunch ideas!